Information for Parents
If you would prefer to browse a pdf version of the information in this section please click here.
My service will provide:
- Sustainable support and inclusive high quality music tuition for children and young people.
- From First Access through to advanced stages of instrumental tuition.
- Working with schools and teachers supporting the curriculum as appropriate.
- Support for clubs, groups and ensembles, and opportunities to enable and inspire young people from all social backgrounds to experience high quality performances, which will progress their musical skills and interests.
- Continued contribution and development as a key specialist Associate Provider for Wiltshire Music Connect.
| Benefits of learning music
- Boosts attainment levels
- Improves learning skills
- Fosters team working
- Enhances social skills
- Underpins better behaviour
- Encourages creativity
- Provides an educational building block
- Promotes fun for everyone
- Provides a lifetime of enjoyment
- A developed and well tested educational approach
- Provision that compliments the curriculum and adds to your child’s achievement
- Quality assurance through strong ties with a wide team of experienced specialists
- Pupil support, guidance & progression
- Strong links with out of school ensembles and choirs
The following services are available to all. Please refer to the subsequent pages for further information.